- Research Tools
- Other Links
- IRB Members Only
Human Subjects Research (IRB) - IRB Toolbox
The IRB Toolbox provides helpful hints and guidance on different or unique aspects of the human subject research protection program at Oklahoma State University and nationally. Topic areas are listed below. If you have an idea for a topic for the IRB Toolbox, we would be delighted to hear from you. Send your ideas to Dawnett Watkins, IRB Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IRB Review of Case Studies
- Program Evaluation: When is it Research?
- Collaboration Beyond OSU: How to Handle IRB Review?
- IRB Review of International Research
- Advertising your Research: Flyers and Posters
- Privacy and Confidentiality in Human Subject Research
- OSU Human Subject Research Protection Step-by-Step
- Waiving the Requirement for a Signed Consent Form